|Cosmeceuticals & Devices
|100% of Customers
Examined by Dermatologists
Follows MoH's standard
Doctor Acnes Dermatology Clinic
Mission: Treating acne – acne scars effectively and safely according to medical standards.
Vision: Developed by a team of Dermatologists and Pharmacists specialized in cosmeceuticals, Doctor Acne Clinic aims to become a leading system of clinics specialized in research and treatment of acne – acne scars in Vietnam. We are not only applying evidence-based science to dermatology in a methodical and medical manner but also caring about the smooth combination of medicine and services in the cosmetic dermatology industry to bring the most satisfying experience for each customer visiting Doctor Acne Clinic.
About Doctor Acnes Dermatology Clinic
Doctor Acnes Clinic was founded by Dermatologists and cosmeceutical Pharmacists with the desire to provide customers an effective and safe place to treat acne and acne scar with medical standards.
Doctor Acnes Dermatology Clinic is constantly researching to enhance treatment procedures following international guidelines of American Dermatology Association, Singapore Dermatology Association, and Vietnamese Ministry of Health. We insist on bringing evidence-based science to dermatology in a methodical and medical manner.
Each customer who comes to Doctor Acne Clinic will be examined by a Dermatologist and indicated a personalized treatment regimen – a fluent combination between internal medicine and cosmetic dermatology matching each customer’s skin condition and expectation.
All drugs, cosmetics, and medical equipment at Doctor Acnes Dermatology Clinic acquire CE (European) and FDA (USA) standards.
We are also confident in bringing each customer valuable experiences in their beauty journey with modern, relaxing facilities, and friendly and professional staff.
8 Reasons To Choose
FIELD OF TREATMENTS
100% of customers visiting Doctor Acnes Dermatology Clinic will be examined and consulted by Dermatologists (fee is only applied for the first visit and totally free for subsequences). After clinical examination, Dermatologists will consult and indicate personalized treatment regimens matching each customer’s skin condition and expectation.
- Medical-standard comedone extraction
- FDA-standard Long-Pulsed Laser
- FDA-standard IPL Intense Pulsed Light therapy
- Photodynamic therapy
- Biolight therapy
- Mesotherapy for acne treatment
- Mesotherapy for topical steroid-damaged skin recovery
- Electrophoresis for acne, anti-inflammatory and antioxidant
- Pore-purifying and anti-acne facial mask
- Peels for acne treatment
- Internal Medicine
- m.pen [pro] microneedle
- RF microneedle
- FDA standard Q-Switch 532/1064 nm Laser
- IPL Cellec V for skin rejuvenation and recovery
- Post-acne mesotherapy
- Hyaluronic acid-based mesotherapy
- Platelet Rich Plasma PRP
- Stemcell and Exosome therapy
- CE standard vitamin C essence electrophoresis
- CE standard HA electrophoresis
- Skin brightening and evening peels
- Skin rejuvenation peels
- Japanese peptide recovery mask
- eCO2 fractional laser (FDA standard)
- Nd:YAG fractional laser (FDA standard)
- RF microneedle
- m.pen [pro] microneedle
- Scar treatment with dermarolling
- TCA Cross
- Growth Factors mesotherapy
- Platelet Rich Plasma PRP
- Stemcell and Exosome therapy
- Nokor subcission
- Cannula subcission
- Scar treament with chemical peels
Based on each customer’s acne or acne scars, individualized regimens will be indicated by experienced Dermatologists. Doctor Acnes Dermatology Clinic commits to treatment efficacy when customers follow the treatment indicated.
There are always discounted treatment costs to support students, especially students from disadvantaged backgrounds.
MEDICAL DEVICES AT DOCTOR ACNE CLINIC
In order to bring the highest treatment efficiency and safety to customers and ensure compliance with Vietnamese medical device regulation, Doctor Acnes Dermatology Clinic uses genuine imported medical equipment which is licensed for circulation by the health authority of the host country and Vietnam Ministry of Health..
The laser and phototherapy systems used at Doctor Acnes Dermatology Clinic are 100% new, approved by FDA, and officially imported into the Vietnam market with full certificates.
Below are details of medical devices used at our clinic:
Doctor Acnes Dermatology Clinic uses Lutronic’s eCO2 Plus system, which is 100% new, approved by the FDA, and officially imported into the Vietnam market with full certificates.
The reasons our Dermatologists trust this fractional CO2 laser system include:
- Lutronic’s eCO2 Plus is an FDA-approved fractional CO2 laser system with a high standard of laser parameters that can deliver laser energy at the desired density and depth accurately and evenly between beams.
- eCO2 Plus has a high safety and efficacy profile proven through numerous clinical studies. These studies were all performed on Lutronic’s eCO2 Plus system.
- eCO2 Plus sets itself apart from other fractional CO2 laser systems in its extreme depth of vertical microthermal zones (MTZ). eCO2 Plus is proven to reach depths of up to 2,400 micrometers, providing superior treatment efficiency compared to other laser systems.
- eCO2 Plus offers patients a comfortable treatment experience. eCO2 Plus’ patented Controlled Chaos Technology – CCT randomly generates MTZ to minimize heat-related complications and reduce pain during the procedure, and optimize patient comfort.
Doctor Acnes Dermatology Clinic owns CHROME Lase Station – a therapeutic and aesthetic medical laser system approved by the FDA and officially imported from Quanta System, Italy. CHROME Lase Station is a medical device for professional use only with a powerful 1064/532 nm Nd:YAG and many hi-tech optional modules. CHROME offers a unique merging treatment versatility that allows performing varieties of indications including acne, dark spots, skin rejuvenation, skin resurfacing, treatment of benign pigmented lesions, dermatological vascular lesions…
The CHROME laser system consists of the laser source emitting at both Q-switched mode and Pulsed functioning mode. This makes the system able to provide an intensive acne treatment solution, reduce sebum production, antibacterial, reduce inflammation, and stimulate collagen growth, restoring and rejuvenating the skin. Combining strong innovation with maximum flexibility, CHROME increases patients’ satisfaction as multiple skin imperfections can be addressed simultaneously in one treatment.
- IPL – intense pulsed light therapy is a non-invasive treatment method that uses IPL energy at different wavelengths. IPL brings high treatment effectiveness in several dermatological conditions such as inflammatory acne, skin pigmentation, or scars caused by acne, large pores, brown spots, freckles, melasma, wrinkles, vein damage, and stretch marks.
- Doctor Acnes clinic uses the FDA-approved Cellec V IPL system with standard and accurate pulse quality. Cellec V system applies photo-shower technology emitting 300 pulses/minute continuously to shorten the procedure time simultaneously with low-energy cell-toning technology for treating pigmentation like dark spots without causing any other side effects.
- The Cellec V IPL system uses 9 light filters to produce only the right type of light pulse for each treatment indication, limiting the poor spectrum band that can cause side effects during treatment such as tanning, skin aging. The machine also allows customizing the pulse width and pulse energy precisely, limiting peak pulses, causing no burning or damage to skin cells while performing the procedure.
- Doctor Acnes Dermatology Clinic is equipped the Quanta 585 laser system – a high-end aesthetic skin and blood vessel treatment device from Quanta System (Europe). Approved by FDA and CE certifications for safety and effectiveness, Quanta 585 possesses a wavelength of 585 nm that is considered the gold standard in treatment of dermatological vascular problems such as telangiectasia, Reduce post-inflammatory erythema, support acne treatment…
- The Quanta 585 system and Optiscan scanning head are improved thanks to greater penetration and reduced melanin absorption under the epidermis. As a result, treatment can be selective, reducing damage to surrounding skin area and giving results quickly, accurately, safely without downtime.
- Doctor Acnes Dermatology Clinic owns Sylfirm X – RF microneedle system approved by the FDA and imported into Vietnam market with full certificates. The Sylfirm X is the world’s first machine equipped with dual-wavelength RF microneedle systems, including Continuous Wave (CW) and Pulsed Wave (PW). Sylfirm X has eight different CW/PW modes that have been recognized as effective and safe through clinical trials to treat many skin problems as acne scars, pitted scars, post-acne erythema, skin pigmentation …
- The gold-plated needle tip of Sylfirm X system, manufactured entirely by a robotic system, delivers uniform electrical impulses and ensures precise penetration to the target depth throughout the treatment. Sylfirm X is safe, does not cause side effects, and provides a high and prolonged therapeutic effect with short recovery time.
Doctor Acnes Dermatology Clinic uses Biolight phototherapy machine, genuinely imported from Korea, the powerhouse in beauty technology.
Biolight machine integrates 1,260 bio-light bulbs to increase therapeutic efficacy, using SMD LED technology to limit heat generated, helping customers feel comfortable during treatment. The device also has a wide light angle to evenly cover the entire treatment area.
Doctor Acnes Dermatology Clinic uses an m.pen[pro] microneedling pen from Mesoestetic, a famous Spanish cosmetic company. M.pen[pro] meets European circulation standards (CE). The needles used for each patient are 100% new, sealed, and genuine.
Mesoestetic’s m.pen [pro] allows adjustment of rolling speed and depth of needle penetration so that large surface areas can be effectively handled with the needle depth adjusted for different areas of skin on the face. The microscopic lesions on the skin surface created by m.pen[pro] have an upright shape with a narrow mouth, require a short recovery time to minimize the risk of side effects.
- The electrophoresis device used at Doctor Acnes Clinic is a D-Cool electrophoresis machine, which combines 3 functions of hot, cold and electrophoresis, which is the optimal choice for skin care and recovery procedures after treatments. In dermocosmetic, electrophoresis is a method to help penetrate nutrients deep into the skin without causing any pain, damage or invasion.
- The outstanding advantage of the D-COOL iontophoresis machine is the application of electroporation technology, which provides electrical pulses to cells and tissues in a minimum time, creating temporary micro-holes on the skin surface. Nutrients will be delivered quickly through these micro-holes to help penetrate the skin more easily. The degree of product penetration can be up to more than 90%.
- In order to control cross-contamination between clients, the electrophoresis machine at Doctor Acnes Clinic is thoroughly cleaned with Caviicide before and after use to kill pathogenic bacteria and viruses (including HIV, hepatitis B, C and other types of pathogens, including tuberculosis).
DERMATOLOGISTS AT DOCTOR ANCES DERMATOLOGY CLINIC
Our clinic was established and operated by a team of Dermatologists, Pharmacists, Nurses, and Technicians who are highly trained in cosmetic dermatology, always putting treatment effectiveness, safety, and satisfaction in mind. Customer satisfaction is the center of all activities.
100% of Dermatologists at Doctor Acnes Dermatology Clinic graduated from Medical University and have dermatology practice certificates with many years of experience in the field of acne and acne scarring. Dermatologists at Doctor Acnes Clinic are constantly researching to enhance treatment procedures following international guidelines of the American Dermatology Association, Singapore Dermatology Association, and Vietnam Ministry of Health. In complicated cases, our Doctors will have board discussions among Dermatologists to enhance treatment for patients.
100% of pharmacists at Doctor Acnes Dermatology Clinic are graduated from Pharmacy University and specialized in cosmeceuticals, effectively guiding customers in using drugs and cosmeceuticals. With a deep understanding of cosmetics in acne treatment, the team of Pharmacists also plays a big role in developing and improving treatment procedures together with Dermatologists.
100% of the nursing team at Doctor Acnes Dermatology Clinic are all graduated from nursing major, ensuring that the medical procedures performed at the Clinic strictly follow medical standards.
100% of the Technicians at Doctor Acnes Dermatology Clinic are highly skilled in skincare techniques, continuously well-trained by Dermatologists and Pharmacists, ensuring compliance to the Standard Operating Procedure for each treatment technique performed at the clinic.