|Cosmeceuticals & Devices
|100% of Customers
Examined by Dermatologists
Follows MoH's standard
CONSUMER INFORMATION PROTECTION POLICY
Thank you for your interest and visit to the website. We/Doctor Acnes Dermatology Clinic respects and is committed to protecting the privacy of Consumer or Customer information.
Protecting your personal data and building your trust is very important to us. Therefore, we will use your name and other information related to you under the content of the Consumer Information Protection Policy.
You can access the website using a browser without having to provide personal details. In case Consumers/Customers want to make an appointment at the Clinic or buy products through the website, please provide information in the form available.
The information fields you need to provide include: full name, address (receiving goods), email, or personal phone number. This information is required when booking an appointment and completing your online product order.
1. Purpose of collecting personal information
Providing services to Customers and managing and using Consumers/Customers’ personal information to manage the database of Consumers/Customers and promptly handle arising situations (if any).
2. Scope of the use of information
- We use the information provided by the Consumer/Customer to:Provide Services to Consumers.
- Send notices about information exchange activities between Consumers/Customers and Doctor Acnes Clinic.
- Communicating and resolving complaints with Consumers.
- Confirm and exchange information about Consumer transactions.
- At the request of the competent authority.
3. Personal information storage time
There is no time limit except in case the Consumer/Customer sends a cancellation request to the Board of Directors or in case the Company is dissolved or bankrupt.
4. Persons or organizations that may have access to consumers’ personal information
Consumers agree that, in case of necessity, the following agencies/organizations/individuals have the right to access and collect their personal information, including:
- Board of Directors
- Event organizers and sponsors
- The competent authority in case of request as prescribed in operating regulations
- Market research company
- Financial Advisor, Legal and Auditing Firm
- A complainant who can prove consumer/customer’s violation
5. Address of information collection and management units
Doctor Acnes Dermatology Clinic
- Address: 283/34 Cach Mang Thang Tam Street, Ward 12, District 10, Ho Chi Minh City.
- Phone: 07.0838.0878
- Email: email@example.com
TIGI Vietnam Medical Aesthetics Co., Ltd (Owner)
- Address: 88 Luong Truc Dam, Hiep Tan Ward, Tan Phu District, Ho Chi Minh City.
- Phone: 07.7717.7017
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Commitment to protect consumer’s personal information
Consumer/Customer’s personal information is absolutely confidential by us according to the Consumer’s personal information protection policy posted. The collection and use of information of each Consumer/Customer are only done with your consent unless otherwise provided by law.
Not using nor transferring, providing, disclosing to 3rd parties about the personal information of the Consumer/Customer without your consent, except for the cases specified in this regulation or required by law.
In the event that the information storage server is attacked by a hacker leading to the loss of personal data of the Consumer/Customer, the Board of Directors is responsible for notifying and working with the authorities to investigate and handle it. promptly, and at the same time notify the Consumer/Customer about the incident.
7. Mechanism for receiving and settling complaints related to consumer information
When discovering that their personal information has been used for the wrong purpose or scope, the Consumer/Customer sends a complaint email to email@example.com or calls the phone number 07.7717.7017 to complain and provide evidence related to the case to the Management Board. We promise to respond immediately or within 48 working hours from the time of receiving the complaint.